Friday, February 8, 2008

Reminder: As Quick As You Rise You Could Fall

I hope my skepticism proves untrue, but the recent coverage of Miley Cyrus makes me wonder if she is just a few short years behind becoming the next pop idol disaster.

The suggestive pictures of her at a friends sleepover, the black-dyed-hair and heavy make-up, and outfits like the one shown here forecast a bad-girl-rocker tone a bit too grown up for this current Disney star.


In an industry where warning signs and the outcome of poor behavior are splashed onto you tube and gossip mags within seconds – you’d think that Miley’s recent tabloid rumblings would cause her parents to replace the mini-dress with tie-dye denim and ked sneakers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not get to wear high heals like that until I was probably 20!!!